Community Resources


Counseling and Community Resources

This page contains resources and phone numbers of services that might be useful for you. If you are unable to find what you need, please contact us for further support.counselor
What do you need help with?
Crisis Line
Resources to use for immediate help in crisis situations. If the emergency is life threatening, please call 911.
  • Marion County Crisis Line: 503-585-4949 or 1-800-560-5535
  • Clackamas County Crisis Line: 503-655-8401
  • National Youth Crisis Line: 1-800-448-4663 or 1-800-448-3000
  • Oregon Partnership Youth Line: 1-877-553-8336
Community Counseling Resources
These resources will help you find counselors. Some of them have services offered at a reduced or pro-rated fee.
  • Marion County Mental Health: 503-588-5352 or 503-981-5851
  • Clackamas County Mental Health: 503-655-8401
  • Catholic Community Services: 503-390-2600 or 503-981-4214
  • Children's Guild: 503-370-8990
  • Gay and Lesbian Youth Hotline: 1-800-347-8336
  • National Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-422-4453
  • Northwest Human Services: 1-800-560-5535
  • Vangaurd Youth Services: 503-872-9664
Eating Disorders
If you, your child, or someone you know might suffer from an eating disorder, please seek support.
  • St.Vincent's Eating Disorder Program: 503-215-7080
  • Emanuel Children's Hospital School Aged/Adolescent Unit: 503-413-4476 or 503-413-1935
Family and Child Services
For help with family, housing, or child specific issues, please refer to this list of phone numbers.
  • Marion County Children's Mental Health: 503-588-5352
  • Marion County Housing Authority: 503-373-4448
  • Clackamas County Housing Authority: 503-655-8267
  • National Runaway Switchboard: 1-800-621-4000
  • Youth and Family in Crisis: 1-800-999-9999
Grief and Loss
Walker House and Dougy Center both provide services for families and children who are grieving. This is a free service. The Walker House is located in Canby and the Dougy Center is located in Portland. The number for both is: 503-775-5683 or you can visit their website at
Parenting Concerns
  • Parents Anonymous: 503-581-9922
  • Parent Help Line: 1-800-345-5044
  • Tough Love: 503-228-5087
Substance Abuse Support Groups
  • Alateen/Alanon: 1-800-344-2666
  • Alcohol and Drug Helpline: 1-877-553-TEEN (8336)
  • Narcotics Anonymous: 503-393-7281
Dental and Medical Services
For more information about the resources available to you, please feel free to contact Nurse Christine (our school nurse) at 503-678-7140.
  • Salud (located in Woodburn): 503-982-2000
  • Mano a Mano (Salem): 503-363-1895
  • St.Vincent de Paul (Salem): 503-364-5672
Food Banks
  • St. Agnes Catholic Church (Hubbard)
  • St. Lukes Catholic Church (Woodburn): 503-981-5011
  • AWARE (Woodburn): 503-981-5828
For help with food, clothing, and school supplies, you can also contact the school counselor at 503-678-7129. We have a limited supply of these items, but would be happy to help as much as we can.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.